Saturday, November 5, 2016

Welcome

Following months of turmoil and change in my life, I decided to check some items off my bucket list with a 15 day train trek.  My hope with this trip was to complete the final step in rebooting my life and launching a new future.  My posts will recount some of those adventures and take you along as I embrace the wonders of this brave new world and my journey through it.

I hope you will enjoy my posts and help me grow as a writer, explorer and story teller by providing constructive feedback through the comment section.  If you are enjoying my tales, pass them on to your friends.  Return often for updates on travel plans or send me suggestions for places to explore.

So, pack your bags, grab  your passport and buckle up for the ongoing exploits of Jayna Frella.

No comments:

Post a Comment